Exploring a Phrase that Fuels Success

A former Japanese cabinet advisor whom I highly respect and admire is often referred to as a genius because of his outstanding intelligence and shrewdness in monetary and fiscal policy, foreign policy, security policy, and other areas. Over the past couple of years, I have tried not to miss a single opinion he has expressed through various media. Perhaps I have a very persistent personality myself. Recently, I realized that he has a favorite phrase, "It's a piece of cake!" in the course of his ordinary conversations. The repetition of this phrase probably helps his subconscious mind function to lower psychological resistance to taking on new challenges, which may improve the odds of overcoming new challenges every time. That's just my assumption.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: