Finding Refreshment in the Unfamiliar

Taking a walk has become a daily routine for me, but I intentionally avoid walking the same route twice in a row. This way, I prevent myself from falling into a monotonous routine and, at the same time, discover something new each time I set out. On hot summer days, especially when the temperature reaches around 33 degrees Celsius, I find myself getting easily worn out. To combat this, I prefer choosing a walking path that is lined with trees, providing a pleasant shade from the scorching sunlight. Only after retiring have I come to realize the true kind of a tree-shaded walkway for walkers. This realization serves as an example of how a change in one's life circumstances can unconsciously alter the objects of profound appreciation.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace:

The Journey to a Minimalist Lifestyle