Perseverance in the Pursuit of Post-Retirement Dreams

After launching a personal post-retirement life project in the past two months, I have felt as if I were a small boat sailing into the vast ocean, struggling to navigate towards a distant destination. The initial stormy waves I am currently facing are significant enough to discourage me from continuing my journey. However, if I give up, that would mark the end of this challenging game. Therefore, I must motivate myself and persevere through the process of trial and error. In fact, I have come to appreciate that overcoming various difficulties while striving towards my goal is what makes life truly worth living. Nevertheless, I have once again realized that it is much easier said than done.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace:

The Journey to a Minimalist Lifestyle