Reflections on Retirement and the Pursuit of Post-Retirement Dreams

I feel time flies faster and faster year by year. To tell the truth, before retirement, I merely thought time would go slowly during the post-retirement life because I had heard that most Japanese male retirees do not know what to do with their time and have too much free time on their hands. However, upon looking back at the past year, this thought has been completely opposite. Given this situation, I have decided to continue pursuing my clueless and challenging post-retirement project at my own pace, but more steadily. Although I was feeling a bit discouraged by the higher hurdles I am currently facing, I am determined to overcome them.

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing the Scales

Finding Significance in Every Step

Nurturing the Cycle of Positive Emotions within the Human Heart