Bridging Societies and Fostering International Connections

Throughout my entire career, I was fortunate to be engaged in human resources development for overseas countries. I take great pride in having been part of these face-to-face cooperative activities. This is because I had the opportunity to connect with individuals who were trained in Japan. More importantly, I could witness how these individuals made substantial contributions to their workplaces and local communities. In a way, they unintentionally assumed the role of private diplomats, acting as bridges between their societies, Japan, and their own countries. The impact of private diplomacy on the international community can vary widely. However, it remains vulnerable to the significant challenges posed by government-based diplomacy tensions. Nevertheless, persistently exploring the potential of private diplomacy holds immense importance, especially when it eventually yields concrete results over an extended period. Despite my retirement, my personal commitment to private diplomacy remains steadfast. I continue to aspire to contribute to this field.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: