Elders of Wisdom: Inspiring Intellectual Curiosity and Mindful Living in the Age of Social Media

When using social media, like many others, I often come across elderly users who are over 80 years old and still actively post their messages and comments on various topics, ranging from daily lifestyle to psychology, education, and politics. From their posts, I frequently sense their intellectual curiosity, insightful thoughts, profound knowledge, and a strong commitment to seeking the truth. This greatly inspires me. Consequently, they serve as a source of motivation for me to write more straightforward posts, delving into the core of various matters and issues, and they remind me of the importance of living in the present moment.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: