From Stress to Liberation

Looking back now, while I used to spend my time studying at schools and working at offices, which occupied most of my daily activities, I often found myself worrying about what people thought, how they evaluated me, or the judgments they passed. As a result, I became accustomed to living in a perpetual state of stress and nervousness, akin to air constantly being stirred by a breeze. Contrastingly, in my retirement, I have been completely liberated from these undesirable pressures. Nevertheless, I experience mixed emotions because I've come to realize that while this freedom is indeed desirable, it also served as a motivating force that drove me to accomplish various tasks. Consequently, upon retirement, it is advisable to shift one's psychological focus toward personal thoughts, evaluations, and judgments in order to lead a truly fulfilling life. 

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: