Embracing Nature's Symphony through Sunset Chronicles

Prior to my retirement, my days were consumed by work, leaving me little opportunity to immerse myself in nature's beauty. I did manage to steal moments during my days off to refresh, yet the demands of work often hindered my ability to consciously appreciate the subtle changes in nature. It has now been a year and a half since I retired, and I've begun to discern and deeply appreciate the magnificent nature’s transformations in seasons. My gratitude for nature has grown significantly. Recently, I've found immense joy in observing the daily evolution of sunsets. These sunsets reveal varying colors influenced by climate conditions, particularly humidity and temperature. Notably, when the atmosphere holds a substantial amount of water vapor, relatively shorter-wavelength yellow and orange light becomes diffused, allowing red light to be more perceptible to the human eye. In Japan, during the transition from autumn to winter, the reduced moisture in the air restricts the movement of dirt and dust particles, resulting in a clearer atmosphere. Consequently, the clarity of light extends further, leading to an increase in the number of days where I can witness the majestic silhouette of Mt. Fuji in the distance.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: