The Enriching Power of Gratitude

 

The following is one of the famous quotes by Konosuke Matsushita (1894-1989), the founder of Panasonic, who is said to be a great businessperson in Japan. “There are numerous paths to feeling wealthy, yet I believe that embracing gratitude is among the most enriching. When you cultivate gratitude, your heart becomes fuller, allowing you to appreciate the blessings inherent in all things, extending beyond just humanity to encompass all of the universe. Previously, when I gazed upon a solitary flower, I merely saw its surface beauty, but now I perceive a profounder allure. Thus, understanding gratitude represents a form of intangible wealth that knows no bounds, generating immense value.” As an ordinary person, I have not yet reached this state even in my later years, and I hope that once I reach this state, I will see the scenery around me differently. I want to get as close to this state as possible.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: