The Power of Putting Heart and Soul into Work

 

"When creating something, put your heart and soul into it." is a common phrase that has been used since ancient times in Japan, especially by craftsmen's masters to their disciples, which is now one of my favorite phrases. When I was young, those words were just knowledge and I never put them into practice seriously. It wasn't until I was around 50 years old that I first realized the true nature of those words and have been putting them into practice ever since. Needless to say, it led to a significant increase in the value of my work. From this experience, I realized that knowledge cannot become our true power unless we make full use of it in practice.

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing the Scales

Finding Significance in Every Step

Nurturing the Cycle of Positive Emotions within the Human Heart