The Authenticity of Thought: Navigating Empathy and Self-Expression

 

It's easy to come up with an idea and clearly express my feelings and thoughts from the depths of my heart. However, even if I listen to someone else's ideas and believe I fully empathize with and understand them, when I try to use those ideas as a reference to write down my own thoughts, it often becomes difficult to generate new ideas. This suggests that the thoughts I seem to empathize with are not truly my own. An honest heart can see through the mind's attempts to improve appearances with techniques. While we can fool our brains with autosuggestion, we cannot deceive our hearts and conscience.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: