A Glimpse into Purpose Amidst Labor

 

Yesterday, during my daily morning walk near my house, I came across a remarkable sight. An elderly woman, bent with age, was engaged in strenuous field lab or on her farm under the scorching sunlight. Initially, I paid little attention to her activities, except for a fleeting thought about whether she should be working during the hottest hours of the day. However, the next morning, her image lingered in my mind, triggering a series of contemplations about her background, her life, and particularly her "Ikigai" – her reason for living. Then, I have convinced myself that its strenuous field labor must be part of her “Ikigai.”

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing the Scales

Finding Significance in Every Step

Nurturing the Cycle of Positive Emotions within the Human Heart