Meeting Expectations on Life's Stage

 

A Japanese actor once shared, "The primary reason why I have been able to continue my career as an actor for nearly 50 years may be because I have consistently responded to my fans' expectations." Upon reflecting on these words, I realized that this actor has portrayed various roles in television, film, and theater, all with the intention of entertaining people while striving to meet their expectations. This commitment has served as a motivation for him to sustain his career as an actor. It became apparent that if he had prioritized his own desires over his audience's expectations, he would not have enjoyed such a long and successful career. This lesson can be applicable to all of us who are navigating the stage of life.

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Purpose in Retirement

The Power of Mind Mapping

The Wisdom of Japanese Proverbs: Leading by Example in Parenting and the Workplace: